If you have gas heating or any other gas appliances in your home or workplace, it's important to ensure that you have regular carbon monoxide checks. Dubbed ‘the silent killer', carbon monoxide is odourless and colourless, and if your gas system is faulty, then it can leak out and poison the air.
Having a carbon monoxide detector in your home can help alert you to carbon monoxide, but the best way to stay safe is to get equipment and appliances checked often. At Rescue Plumbing, we’re fully insured and licensed to carry out all of our services, which includes carbon monoxide testing. We’re also a member of the Master Plumbers Association and adhere to the Australian standards of working to ensure the utmost safety at all times.
With this in mind, we can perform official tests for carbon monoxide, checking equipment and gas systems in properties and work premises for a competitive price. We further provide ongoing maintenance checks for our customers, so you can always have complete peace of mind. When it comes to protecting your family and your employees from carbon monoxide, it is as simple as ensuring equipment is checked on a regular basis and being mindful of the risks.
We can also give advice on spotting potential signs that carbon monoxide is present, and advise anyone working in enclosed spaces where gas appliances are present to always have some sort of ventilation system in place.